To Print, save to file and the print. Make sure you set your printer on "FIT TO PAGE". Fax to 856-9418 We'll contact you regarding Trail Pass Stickers and payment.
Please note that the Albert County Trail Blazers is offering access to groomed winter trails this year for $ 100. We have our own groomed trails as well as access to other clubs winter trails throughout Southeastern New Brunswick. Please consider making ATVing an all year sport and support the club's venture into having groomed winter trails. Plus, your spouse or kids get the same great priviledges for only $ 20 more!
Regular memberships (no Winter Trail access) are $ 20 each, $ 10 for spouse or child under 18.
Please print and fax to (506) 856-9418
ALBERT COUNTY TRAIL BLAZERS INC.
2449 Route 114, Weldon, New Brunswick E4H 4R5
Tel: (506) 863-3950 Hotline: (506) 857-6601
Fax: (506) 853-6014
THE CLUB MEETS THE 2ND WEDNESDAY OF EVERY MONTH AT PATTY'S RESAURANT IN HILLSBOROUGH.(7:30PM)
ALBERT COUNTY TRAIL BLAZERS INC. ATV CLUB
By signing the membership application, the member understands and agrees that:
The Albert County Trail Blazers Inc. ATV Club is not responsible for any accidents or injuries that may occur.
No landowner, no matter which they are, will be accountable or responsible for any accidents or injuries that may occur.
He or she will be held accountable for any damages to private property caused by the member.
He or she will rely on their own judgement and ability while participating in any club activity or event.
He or she cannot sue or make any claim whatsoever against the club, the NBATV Federation, or any landowner.
The statements above apply to any guest of any member invited to any club activity.
The member is responsible for the actions of their respective guest.
1. The member agrees to abide by all articles and by-laws listed within the club constitution.
2. The member agrees to operate his/her ATV ONLY on designated trails as listed by the club.
3. Fighting will not be tolerated and may result in immediate termination of membership.
4. Illegal drug use will not be tolerated and may result in immediate termination of membership.
5. Alcoholic beverage consumption will not be tolerated during club events and may result in termination of membership. Enjoy an adult beverage after the ride.
6. Helmet use is required during all club activities, NO EXCEPTIONS.
7. The member is expected to operate his or her ATV in a safe and controlled manner.
8. The Spouse and Child Applicants for membership must reside at the same address as the Primary Membership Applicant.
9. The member is responsible for ensuring the club directors have correct personal contact information.
10. The Executive Officers of the club reserve the right to terminate any membership in accordance to the rules set out and listed within the club constitution.
11. The Executive Officers reserve the right to reject any membership application without reason.
Online Contact Info